What forms do I need to file for a divorce in North Carolina?

To begin a case for Absolute Divorce, you will need to complete following forms:

You might need a Servicemembers Civil Relief Act Affidavit (AOC-G-250) or, if you cannot afford the court fees, a Petition to Proceed as an Indigent (AOC-G106).

Other forms you may need are:


Charles Ullman & Associates provides you respected, experienced and knowledgeable divorce and family law attorneys. You can trust us to help you through the legal process efficiently and effectively so you can transition to the next phase of your life. Our community involvement reaches beyond charitable support of important causes. We launched our own movement in Fraternities4Family and provide scholarships to able students in need.