North Carolina Family Law Resources
Going through a divorce is never easy – especially when you don’t know what resources are available in your area.
The following resources and information about seeking a divorce in North Carolina are provided to help you through what can be a very difficult and emotional period:
Domestic violence can affect everyone. If you’ve been a victim, it’s important to get the medical and psychological support you need. The following resources can help you transition from a victim to a survivor:
Domestic violence affects everyone – including students on college and university campuses in North Carolina. The following resources provide students, many of whom are away from home, information on getting the help they need:
Seeking Divorce in NC
Domestic Violence in NC
- How to Help Someone You Know Is Being Abused
- Protective Orders for Domestic Violence Victims in NC
- Alcohol and Domestic Violence
- Marital Rape in North Carolina
- Same Sex Domestic Violence
- Signs of Abuse
- How Court Advocates Can Support You
- How to Clear Your Browser History/Cache
- Stopping the Cycle of Abuse: Intervention
- Having a Safety Plan
- Counseling and Domestic Violence
- Help for Undocumented Immigrant Victims
- 4 Tips for Rebuilding Your Life After Domestic Violence
For Students in NC
- Domestic Violence at Colleges and Universities
- Signs of Domestic Violence
- Restraining Orders and Protective Orders for NC Students
- What Is Date Rape?
- What Is Domestic Violence?
- Myths about Domestic Violence
- How to Report a Rape that Happens on Campus
- I Am a Victim of Domestic Violence on Campus. Where Can I Get Help?