Filing Taxes After Divorce

Filing Taxes after Divorce North Carolina

When you need the skill of a Raleigh divorce lawyer, Charles R. Ullman & Associates can help. After a divorce, one of the challenges you may face is how you file taxes. Many married couples file taxes jointly, but in the future, you may need to file individual taxes.

If you move to a state outside North Carolina after your divorce, you’ll need to file taxes both in NC and in the state in which you reside. We have compiled a list of where to find tax forms for each state.

When you need a compassionate, experienced North Carolina divorce lawyer, contact the attorneys at Charles R. Ullman & Associates. Call us today toll-free or use our online contact form. We can provide you with a confidential consultation about your case.